Everyone knows that lemon water helps boost your metabolism, BUT what about lime water?
I think lime water tastes better, it’s not as sour, and it has the tropical taste to it.
Lemon water and lime water have similar but different advantages.
- Boost Immune System -They’re high in potassium, which stimulates brain and nerve function
- Clears Skin - can actually be applied directly to scars to help reduce their appearance.
- Freshens Breath - can also help relieve tooth pain and gingivitis
- Weight loss - The citric acid present in lime is an excellent fat burner. Just have two glasses a day and see the remarkable result within a week.
- Skin Care – reduces body odor, cures dandruff, rashes, bruises, etc. and gives you a refreshing bath if its juice or oil is mixed into your bathing water.
- Eye Care - protect eyes from aging and macular degeneration.
- Other Benefits: It is a good appetizer and digestive. It helps cure arthritis, rheumatism, prostrate and colon cancer, cholera, arteriosclerosis, diabetes, fatigue, heart diseases and even very high fever (contrary to popular belief). The best part of it is that it has no side effects.